This no-bake dessert will take little to no time to prepare.
· 1 package (3 1/3 oz) fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
· Low-fat graham crackers
· 4 large strawberries, thinly sliced
1. Prepare vanilla pudding according to directions on package.
2. Arrange graham crackers evenly in an 8 x 8 square dish. Spread half of the pudding mixture over crackers. Add a thin layer of strawberries. Repeat another layer of graham cracker and another layer of pudding and strawberries.
3. Chill for 2 to 3 hours, or until mixture is set.
4. Cut to serve 8