Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs (large)
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup milk (1%)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced, or ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces mozzarella
- 2 cups spinach (chopped, fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter or margarine in an 8-inch baking pan.
- Beat eggs well. Add flour, milk, garlic, and baking powder. Pour into baking pan. Stir in cheese and spinach.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm and the cheese is slightly golden brown.