This is a quick, healthy option for lunch or dinner! The One-Pan Sautee is easy to make and very tasty. It can be made with chicken or substituted with shrimp to fulfill any craving you may have.
- 1 pkg frozen stir-fry veggie mix (no added sauces or seasonings)
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed into ½ inch pieces (can substitute frozen shrimp)
- ¼ cup low-fat zesty Italian dressing
- 1cup frozen brown rice
- In a skillet, cook cubed chicken in 1 TBSP olive oil.
- Add stir-fry veggies to skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add frozen rice to skillet and 1 TBSP of water (needed to allow rice to warm).
- Add dressing, bring to a boil and mix ingredients together until veggies are warm, but still crisp.
Recipe Source: Dr. Lindsay Jones-Born