- 2 cups packed kale or spinach (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn (thawed)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (about 2 medium tomatoes)
- 1 cup peeled, chopped cucumber (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup shelled, frozen edamame (thawed)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion (about 1/2 medium red onion)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pepper (to taste)
1. In a large bowl, combine the kale, corn, tomatoes, cucumber, edamame, red onion, and avocado.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and oil. Toss with the kale mixture and season to taste.
Tip: look for prepackaged chopped kale at the grocery store!
Source: American Heart Association