This is a 6-week group workshop for individuals living with type 2 diabetes. The workshop was developed by Stanford University to help individuals manage their diabetes symptoms, tiredness, pain, and emotional issues. The interactive workshop meets for 2.5 hours each week and is taught by two trained instructors, at least one of whom has diabetes themself.
- How to manage diabetes symptoms
- Information on physical activity for keeping and enhancing strength and endurance
- Healthy eating practices
- Following medication plans
- How to work effectively with healthcare professionals
- Chronic Pain Self-Management
This workshop is VIRTUAL Thursdays from 1:00pm to 3:30pm.
Closed Event - No
Closed Event Group -
Cost - $0